• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

tankfan0720's latest activity

• tankfan0720
    tankfan0720 replied to the thread RC BMW R75.
    Bike runs good. Hard to steer and drive and take video. Fun project. Needs some more details, MG34, a couple figures, maybe some...
    • Left-side-run-day.jpg
    • Left-side.jpg
    • Right-side-run-day.jpg
    • Left-side-on-table.jpg
    • Headlamp2.jpg
  • tankfan0720
    Brief update Motor and chain fitted; Needed chain a way to tension chain a bit, trying this design first... Side car fitted; Other...
    • tensioner.jpg
  • tankfan0720
    tankfan0720 replied to the thread RC RSO.
    Finally some nice weather outside for photo shoot. Just about done with skateboard, er trailer for RSO. Aerial view...
    • RSO__TLR2.jpg
    • Trailer_side_2.jpg
    • Trailer_side.jpg
    • TLR_3_quarter_rear.jpg
    • RSO_rear.jpg
    • RSO__TLR5_-sides_dropped.jpg
    • RSO__TLR4.jpg
    • RSO__TLR1.jpg
    • RSO__TLR_-P47_view.jpg
    • RSO___TLR_turn_2.jpg
    • RSO___TLR_turn.jpg
  • tankfan0720
    Max if you print this one its a fun project, but for some reason the designer didn't size the wheel bearing properly. I had to redesign...
  • tankfan0720
    Another new project. Always loved the German motorbikes. If you have a printer this guy makes some great models...
    • Side-view.jpg
    • Side-car.jpg
    • Front-end.jpg
    • Wheel.jpg
    • Tire1.jpg
    • tire2.jpg
  • tankfan0720
    tankfan0720 replied to the thread RC RSO.
    Thanks all for nice feedback. More photos coming soon.
    • Trailer_-_nearly_complete.jpg
  • tankfan0720
    tankfan0720 reacted to The_Dutchman's post in the thread SdKfz 250 project with Like Like.
    No plans to make it RC. The resin I used to print the tracks is too weak to be used for RC. There are better resins that may hold up...
  • tankfan0720
    tankfan0720 replied to the thread SdKfz 250 project.
    Great looking 250, are yo going to RC it? Nice detail you have added. B
Back